The mercur is a compact system specially optimized for the complete, cost-efficient determination of mercury traces.
It is available either in AFS or AAS configuration, and for maximum flexibility as a combined AFS and AAS configuration with software-controlled change of the detection technique. The device combines this highly sensitive detection technology with the cold vapor technique.
· High, excellent detection limits
· WinAAS software for comprehensive data processing and quality control
· Compliance with the most stringent statutory regulations
· mercur AA and mercur AA plus – mercury analyzer based on atomic absorption without or with enrichment
· mercur and mercur plus – mercury analyzer based on atomic fluorescence without or with enrichment
· mercur DUO and mercur DUO plus – tandem mercury analyzer based on atomic fluorescence and atomic absorption without or with enrichment
· Highly automated – in combination with an autosampler and easy to operate, it meets all requirements from a modern routine analysis system
· Time-controlled flow injection with or without autosampler
· Unique FBR routine (Fast Baseline Return)
· Bubble sensor – a specially optimized drying membrane
· You choose between three enrichment modes: no enrichment, simple enrichment, and cascade enrichment (compliant to EPA 1631 requirements)
· Automated, intelligent gas-liquid control, ensuring minimum reagent consumption and short measurement times
· Clever dosage due to two separate pump systems – this ensures fast cleaning of the pump tubing, saves time and reduces the amount of reagents needed