Flow Injection Analysis
Lachat’s QuikChem® 8500 Series 2 Flow Injection Analysis System features high sample throughput and simple but rapid method changeover. The QuikChem Flow Injection Analysis system maximizes productivity in determining ionic species in a variety of sample types, from sub-ppb to percent concentrations. With over 500 methods for environmental, agronomic and industrial applications, including USEPA accepted and equivalent methods, the QuikChem 8500 will satisfy all your analytical requirements.
New Flow Injection Anaylsis Features
The QuikChem 8500 Series 2 is the latest update to the Lachat QuikChem Flow Injection Analysis platform:
• Run up to 5 channels for high productivity analysis or dedicated operation
• New 2-cm flow cell flow injection analysis methods allow more signal for detection at
• Run Omnion 3.0 software on Windows Vista operating systems
• Interface Omnion software in multiple languages - including Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, and Italian
Over 500 Method Variations Available
The QuikChem 8500 Series 2 system uses reliable, accurate Flow Injection Analysis (FIA) technology. Flow Injection Anaylsis technology was developed when scientists processing large numbers of samples experienced productivity delays while using Segmented Flow Analysis (SFA). Innovations of Flow Injection Analysis include:
• Methods complying with USEPA, ISO, and DIN standards
• Customized method development available
• Simple to run in-line preparation methods
• Many new methods - including Lachat's new Ultra-High Throughput flow injection analysis methods.